Friday, May 3, 2024

...And Still They Came

 

After I read the first page of this section of 'Trumpeter's Dell', I knew the family names would be in the pages to follow.  I'm presenting the entire 5 page section that is pertinent to Grand Valley families. This does not reflect all of the families who were in Grand Valley before the Palisades project began, and that's where you can help.  If you have information about your family from Grand Valley, any pictures, letters, artifacts???  ...We want to see them! svoldtimers@gmail.com

I'm going to make separate posts for each of these families.  Just on page 1, there are 2 families to explore.  I'll start with the Fords and the Nickersons. If you want to help, I'd love a hand.  This is mushrooming into a huge project.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment